Nordyne Heat Pump & A/C Training – DaytonPosted by Tracy Martin on June 6th, 2012
Course # 952.024.0065
- Discussion of SEER, COP & HSPF energy ratings
- R22 replacement refrigerant
- Compressor diagnostics and testing
- Reversing valve, & Defrost Controls diagnosis
- ECM Motors
- Charging procedures for R410-A
- Interactive Service Diagnostics
This combined course covers the changes in equipment (micro-Channel), the new SEER regional requirements and the digital scroll compressors. Discussion of Defrost controls, reversing valves and other components will be presented. How to use digital thermostats as replacements for fossil fuel controls. A charging slide rule and NORDYNE interactive CD Rom with service diagnostics is included with the class.
Register for this Course
If you're interested in registering for this course, please fill out the form below.