COURSE # 010.024.0095
- HVAC difference between traditional house and manufactured homes
- New DOE updates on how they apply to manufactured homes
- How to correctly install lines pre-charged sets when installed an AC on a mfg. home
- Manufactured homes venting (sealed combustion) review
- Manufactured homes ducts and airflow, and how they are different from traditional housing
- How to correctly install an A/C or H/P coil into a manufactured home
- How to charge R410 units including Micro Channel Coils
This class provides the necessary installation information to correctly install manufactured housing HVAC equipment. The reasons you cannot use standard residential HVAC equipment in a manufactured housing furnace or air handler.
This class is presented by Jim Coss.