High Efficiency Furnace Service – DaytonPosted by Tracy Martin on June 5th, 2012
- Overview and changes in high efficiency has furnaces
- Federal Energy Standards and the impact on 80% AFUE furnaces
- 2 Stage gas valves and setting gas pressure
- LP Gas presentation
- Flame Sensing
- ECM motor set up & diagnostic service
- WhiteRodgers HVAC presentation
A presentation of the changes in the ultra high efficiency gas furnaces. Diagnostic service, LP gas presentation, ECM motor set up and service and other electronic components will be discussed. White-Rodgers HVAC presentation and an interactive CD Rom are included with the class.
Register for this Course
If you're interested in registering for this course, please fill out the form below.