Genteq ECM Motor Class – LimaPosted by Tracy Martin on June 5th, 2012
Course #948. 024.0063
- Genteq is the new name for Regal Beloit GE
- Basics of ECM Technology
- ECM Efficiency
- How variable speed motors benefit HVAC Systems
- How ECM motors work against static pressure and their limits
- The X-13 ECM motor
- Introduction to new ECM technologies
- Class presented by Chris Mohalley ,Genteq Certified Master Trainer
This class will cover all of the ECM motors used in the residential and light commercial HVAC for the last 20 years from the leader in ECM technology. The knowledge gained in this course will help all HVAC professionals gain the confidence and competence needed to discuss the benefits of, and install ECM driven systems to operate at peak performance and provide maximum comfort as well as diagnose and service these systems if needed.
Register for this Course
If you're interested in registering for this course, please fill out the form below.